Only the good bits...

Only the good bits…

February 22, 2012

Uncategorized, Videos

Tomorrow I’ll post some video of being on the train. Until then, this outta tide you over:

Man oh man, I hope your computer has sound.

14 Responses to “Only the good bits…”

HAHAHAHAHAHA[gasp]HAHAHAHAHA! (…falling on the floor)

Awesome!

I love the credits screen. The costume designer is hilarious!

2. Deborah Said on:

I was intrigued, frightened, and inspired. Can’t wait for more!

3. Lloyd Said on:

That was actually really easy to make. It’s the first time we’ve used the movie trailer themes that come with iMovie. I’d say the whole thing took about 10 minutes.

It looks better in full screen (the button in the lower right of the video).

4. A-net Said on:

I was on the edge of my chair! Outstanding! Can’t wait for more!You people are so funny!

EHHHXCELLENT!!!! WAY too cool! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! This has made my day….my week! I do so hope there really is more coming!

And you can bet I’ll be the 1st one in line for a ticket to Train Trip!

(What is iMovie? Is it on your phone? I would so like to make one of these for my son’s upcoming graduation)

iMovie is the free, built-in movie editing software on apple computers (You can also get it for the iPad & iPhone). It’s easy to use, and the help system is good too. I haven’t used it, but I hear good things about Video Easy for Windows.

Will it be shown in 3-D? This was soooooo cool.

My 9-year-old asked, “Is that really going to be in theaters tomorrow?” You’ve hit the big time.

8. Amused Lurker Said on:

Okay, seriously. You guys are hilarious. This is the 4th time I watched it today just because it’s so funny! Can’t wait for tomorrow.

Casting by Our Parents. But, of course.