Catching up with Kris

August 23, 2013

Lauren

Drat.

Kris, our friend from college, came by this evening after dropping her daughters off at Concordia for the new school year. I forgot to take some photos! Deborah was also here, and it was nice to catch up. We reminisced a little, talked about current life happenings, and laughed a lot. It was very good to get together.

Now it’s late and I am sleepy. I pray that Kris has a safe, in eventful ride back home. (A ten-hour drive!)

Happy Saturday! What do you have going on?

8 Responses to “Catching up with Kris”

1. CousinRachel Said on:

I. AM. THE. FIRST. REPLY!!!! Whoo Hoo! See you in a little while Lauren. BTW -- glad you had fun last night.

2. Tammy Pester Said on:

Today I am making salsa with the over abundance of tomatoes from my garden. I love salsa!

Yay for fun nights filled with laughter with the girls! Sounds like a perfect night to me!

I have ALOT of errands to run today because my son is getting married one week from today!

Woo-hoo! How exciting! That is awesome!

To clarify: Kris drove back this morning, not in the night. 🙂

A ten hour drive? I can’t remember the last time I drove that far. I should try doing a road trip again some time…

What am I going to do today? The same thing we do every day, Pinky. Try to take over the WORLD!

• Brady G Said on:

Brad, I have the perfect ten hour drive for you. A trip to Indy. I even have an extra room just for you.

5. Gretchen Said on:

You were having too much fun to photograph? Sounds like the perfect night.

My Saturday is nearly done but I baked a lot of cookies and went to see a movie with the kids -- Monsters U.

Kris drove 10 hours back after hanging out with you? That’s an all-nighter, if I calculate correctly. I hope she had lots of caffeine. Yikes!