I shouldn’t be writing this yet, but Lauren is in bed. Walmart has stopped carrying the bread that I like. It was one of those breads where you could actually see the seeds. Not just sprinkled on top, but in the bread itself. I can’t remember the name of the bread. I never needed to. […]
- Lauren's mom: Happy 50th, Lloyd and Jane! God'S continuing blessings to you!...
- Brad: Hooray for fifty years! I hope you had a great visit!...
- Kristi: Congratulations to Lloyd's parents! 50 years of God's grace!...
- Brad: Yay for cleaning a little! I would say that you inspired me to do som...
- Kristi: It looks quite lovely indeed!...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- In Missouri April 22, 2017
- Cleaning. April 20, 2017
- Peekaboo April 19, 2017
- The stuff of nightmares April 18, 2017
- The fort was overrun. April 17, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard