In honor of Labor Day weekend, and since I have no good photo from today, and since this is probably a weekend where no one will check the internet anyway, I’m just going to make a list of stuff we have to do, and we’ll see how updated it gets. Maybe I’ll include photos of completed projects.
* Take that load of sticks to the dump.
* Take recycling in.
* Do some laundry
* Make a stab at cleaning the basement.
* Make a weaker stab at digging out the guest room.
* Work on getting documentation into accreditation folders, which will take forever.
* Shop for a dishwasher.
* If dishwasher purchased, think about installing it. Then laugh.
* Lloyd’s making lesson plans, but not me.
* Lloyd’s doing grading, but not me.
* Lloyd’s washing the car, but not me.