O.J. and the Internet

April 7, 2007

Journal, Lauren, Lloyd

Happy Easter!  The Lord is Risen, He is Risen indeed!

I’m pleased to report that Lloyd spent more of his time awake today than yesterday, but you can see by the photo that he’s not %100.  The hat is because he has stupidly picked the coldest corner in our house to sleep.  He was awake for a fair amount of the afternoon, so we worked on a little ‘Easter Egg’ on our webpage.  Can you find it?  Brad, can you find it?

The strange, strange journey to wellness.

11 Responses to “O.J. and the Internet”

Ha! It changes whenever you reload the page! HILARIOUS! Did you write them? They’re genious! And believe me, they’re all true. Just ask Chuck Norris.

2. Lloyd Said on:

We spent a couple of hours yesterday pretending that we were writers for a comedy… “That’s not funnny”… “Not funny”… “How about this way”… “Now that’s funny”… “Write it in all caps”… “There’s a joke in here somewhere”… I think we’re going through Studio 60 withdraw. 😥

3. Kim Said on:

Hats off to you, Lloyd and Lauren! The Random Brad Facts are very funny and true. Brilliant!

4. christina Said on:

Poor Lloyd. I could send you a four year old to cheer you up! Mom & Dad are coming to visit on the 17th. They were going to come the 14th, but one of their more obscure children is coming to visit them that day! Hope you feel better for school tomorrow.
    love your little sister.

Yeah, it was really important to Dad that we come down for the dinner/auction until he got the chance to see some grandkids. I’m feeling much better, and school doesn’t start until Tuesday, so maybe I’ll do the taxes tomorrow. Or maybe I’ll just sit around and come up with more Random Brad Facts.

5. Michele Said on:

I’m laughing my arse off reading the Random Brad Facts. I especially like the one about the student talking back only once. I wish you guys could see Brad in his classroom habitat. It’s painfully amusing. Once when he saw me passing by in the hallway, he loudly proclaimed to his class, “… and remember, math is the work of the devil!”

6. Lauren Said on:

Glad you like them! Feel free to send in your own! 🙂

• Peggy Said on:

This is dangerous … a whole week off with nothing to do so:

When Brad Royuk says SHHHH! to the class, the wind & rain are also hushed.

When Brad Royuk sings in chapel, women faint & grown men weep.

When Brad Royuk gets chalk all over his butt, Calvin Klein introduces a new line of Dusty Casuals for men.

The all knowing Brad Royuk can answer any question, including how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Brad Royuk is man enough to be called Sue.

(am I doing this right?)

Wow!!! That’s truly amazing!!! You are one super man (sorry Brad)! Very cool Lauren & fnunny! I’ll read more facts tomorrow … just, too tired now … Zzzzzz

Ha …. fnunny!

Lloyd & Lauren … you fnunny!