Thanks, Beth.

February 11, 2008

Journal, Lauren

One good thing that happened on Bad Haircut Day was going to Dillards to pick up some Crocs. On Beth’s tip, she told me that they had the standard style on super-sale. ($7.50, can you believe it!)

Now, I am the first to admit that Crocs are a less-than-flattering shoe. But gol dnag it if they ain’t the most comfy thing you’ll ever slide your foot into, aside from a rabbit carcass. I tried them on this morning and took the picture, and had a very hard time taking them off to put my teacher shoes on. They weigh nothing.

Unfortunately, these are too large. I was talking to Brad on the phone when I was buying them, so I wasn’t paying very close attention to how they were marked – W 10 – 11 (L) M 8 – 9. To be fair, I’m an idiot. I thought I was buying a Medium, size 8 – 9. D’oh! Who cares? I’ll never wear them in public… unless I put them on tomorrow morning…..

stupid comfortable shoes....

By the way, you should visit their website to see that you can get Crocs in much more flattering styles. I need $30.

9 Responses to “Thanks, Beth.”

Sure, blame me for your wrong size shoes. 😛

I like the blue camo Axles. But they cost $60. Sheesh! If you see those in my size for $7.50, get them, okay?

What color are them there Crocs? Do they glow in the dark?

I guess I’ll have to at least go to a store & try on these alien shoes, beings there’s so much rave over them.

I love you, Crocs! (And yes, I meant to type you, not your.)

Celery green is the best. I should have had you get me a pair of those while you were there…dnag it. You really must try them, Peggy. They’re amazing!

4. Deborah Said on:

Get me a pair (for $7.50). I’m serious. Size 9 (I think that’s large). The ones I have a just about worn out. I love them!

5. Annette Said on:

Now you need widgits!
    Cute picture, I’m not a fan though. I’m pretty sure Stacy and Clinton would agree with me.

I am not a Crocs wearer, but I just want to say that I’m very happy that all you crazy Crocs types have found yummy, comfortable things to put on your feet.

YAY for comfortable shoes!

(speaking of feet, Leo let me post photos of his broken toes. I know we have a couple of wierdos floating around who like to see black & blues, funny rashes, shaved heads, and other maladies…)

7. Vera Said on:

I;ve tried Crocs on in stores and also could not believe how comfy those could be. Am saving up for one of the more stylish ones. Won’t those make great teacher shoes?