Today is my birthday, and I am forty. Say it loud, say it proud – I am forty! I have no intention of any celebration, because – as you all know – I am a hermit and relish my solitude. I look forward to a wonderful evening of doing nothing!
The present I am giving myself is not bothering to come up with a good post. Instead, I’ll share with you some of the jokes that the spammers have been trying to sneak onto our website. Gotta hand it to the spammers – they’re a funny crew.
- I have a nice fresh joke for you people) How you get down from an elephant? You don’t, you get down from ducks.
- I have a nice joke for you) What did the worm say to the caterpillar? What did you do to get that fur coat?
- I have a fresh joke for you) Why do Vampire have to brush their teeth? Because they have Bat-Breath.
- A JOKE! ) What did God say when Joan of Arc showed up at the Pearly Gates? Well done.
- Sorry, for off top, i wanna tell one joke) Why do hurricanes travel so fast? If they traveled slowly, we would have to call them slow-i-canes
- A joke for you! What do you get when a cat walks along a beach? Sandy Claws!!
- A JOKE! ) Why are there so many Smiths in the phone book? They all have phones.
- I have a good fresh joke for you! What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny.
- A JOKE! ) Why did Willie Nelson get hit by a car? He was playing on the road again.
- Do you want a joke? 🙂 Who is Dracula’s favorite person on the baseball team? The BAT boy!