May 4, 2013
Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.
- CousinSam: and I could use an extra pillow......
- CousinSam: Man Up! Duck tape Pillow to your butt and go. Also we need milk (whole...
- Mom: I agree with Kristi....
- Kristi: Don't go out the door, Lauren. You know what happened the last time yo...
- Brad: Enjoy your time off. In the spirit of a true snow day, you should do ...
- Simple Simon (pie in a jar) March 2, 2008
- Getting a Memory Stick PRO Duo out of an Acer Aspire One November 21, 2008
- This Just In From Stat Boy… July 5, 2009
- Turn to the right. July 20, 2007
- I need a middle school movie… April 30, 2009
- Icemaggedon January 16, 2017
- Hunkerin’ down January 15, 2017
- Getting prepared January 15, 2017
- Serendipity Dolls January 13, 2017
- ‘Leafs’, not leaves January 12, 2017
Photos on flickr
add art auction Bacon bad movie night bakers edge baseball bathroom beard bed beverage birthday books brad bread cake camera candy car Cartoon cat cats cdc choir christmas church clothing cold comments computer computers Cricket dance day of fun exercise family field_other fire food Gadget game games garden gebhardts geek geeky green hair heits point hospital house ikea ipad iphone joke kitchen laundry lincoln lutheran Lloyd mail map Meta middle school movie movies music mystery nebraska nothing omaha Peggy pfennig pie politics preschool priceline programming Prototype reunion royuks samith School seward shoe shopping Small Town soap television temperature travel tv ukulele vet voting wallpaper walmart weather website wordpress yard