What I dislike the most

February 21, 2015

Lloyd

Lauren is tired. Maybe of me. Maybe just tired. She didn’t say. So I will tell you the thing that people wear that I dislike the most. You then can do the same.

The thing I dislike the most that people wear is flannel shirts that are too tight. People who do that do not understand flannel at all, and that is so very sad. So sad.

There is no picture with this post, because I so not want to be reminded of what this looks like. Okay, now your turn. Remember, it has to be something that people wear.

About Lloyd

Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.

10 Responses to “What I dislike the most”

1. Lauren Said on:

I dislike the skinny jeans. Granted, they are the only pants that look good with boots, but I just can’t get on board with them and -- the real reason I dislike them -- never will be able to get on board with them, because I am too old.

2. Rachel Said on:

I dislike pajama pants and slippers worn in public instead of real pants and shoes.

• Gretchen Said on:

Amen, Rachel! I can’t even stand to wear pajamas in public when some crazy person gets the harebrained idea that should be the intentional attire. (Like pajama day at school, or pajama Bunco.)

3. Anonomous Said on:

I’m not a fan of older women (my age & older) dressing too young. Short, short dresses….midriffs showing, tight pants, way too low of a neckline. Even if they have the body for it…..it just doesn’t go together with they’re face. And socks with sandals…..not a fan.

Disclaimer: Sorry if I offended anyone. Lloyd made me do it. Write him.

4. Anonomous Said on:

…..their

Thankfully, they aren’t as common as they used to be, but I don’t like when people wear Bluetooth ear thingies for their phones, but they aren’t actually using them. They just wear them all day long.

I dislike swimsuit tops on girls and women that are TOO LOW!!!!! Can we please keep a little mystery in this world? Please?

7. Deborah Said on:

I do not like seeing anyone’s underwear. It’s called ” UNDERwear” so it should be under.