This Just In From Stat Boy...

This Just In From Stat Boy…

July 5, 2009

Lloyd

I’ve done a couple other posts on number of comments, but it’s been over a year since the last one. Lets see where things stand now. This is not a complete total; just the posts since the last summation (which happened on February 9th, 2008)…

Lauren 938
Smeagol 2
Stephanie 2
Suz 2
The Crafty Cactus Lover 2
The Exterminator Beth 2
zch24- from Manila, Phils 2

For a grand total of 6435 comments (if you add to these comments the comments by people who only made one comment). Here’s a bonus chart for those of you who don’t like numbers:

This took longer to make than it should have.

, ,

About Lloyd

Lloyd Sommerer is a middle/high school teacher who likes to build websites, read books, grow beards, make fun of Lauren’s prototypes and eat the sauce of the picante.

55 Responses to “This Just In From Stat Boy…”

1. Curt Said on:

Yes!!! First comment! Woohoo!!

2. Curt Said on:

Yes!! I went from being ranked “non-existent” to 23rd to 9th. I am really going to have to work hard to stay in the top 10.

Oh, Other (potentially) interesting stats: comments per tag and/or catagory; who gets more comments per post, Lauren or Lloyd (Maybe that’s a no brainer); number of hits using the tag cloud (I love that thing)

3. Lloyd Said on:

I never thought of those stats. I should just put up a link to the data and see what real statistics people can find.

What? I’m not in the top 10? After all the wasted time I’ve spent here?

I’m going to have to do something about that.

Truthfully, wasted time here is always a good time for me. Keep the fun coming.

Hey! I submitted 3 comments, and only 1 showed up. What’s going on? Am I being edited?

P.S. If my comments did show up, please remove this very embarrassing and unnecessary email. Thank you.

8. Lauren Said on:

I just have to say -- I’m our biggest fan, and that’s really embarrassing.

• Brad Said on:

Haha! Well, at least this comment won’t count towards your total.

The internet is up here now, so I changed Lauren back to herself, and now your comment makes less sense, so I thought I would write this as a sort of explanation. Then I got side tracked and wrote that I find I like Paula Deen more than I would have thought.

Dang it, Peggy is ahead of me. I’ll have to try harder.

Woo Hoo, 2nd!! Should this be added to my resume?

🙂

11. Lauren Said on:

Woo-hoo!!! The internet is back up at our condo!! Let the comment tally grow LARGER!!!!!!

I may make an update post in a bit, so get your comments out of your system now, people.

• Deanne Said on:

It’s 9:27, and I’m on the EDGE OF MY SEAT! I came back to check, because I was on the phone with Leo and he was trying to square away who was who, since Christina is coming. It was a funny conversation:

Leo: So Christina is married to the “barbudo”? (like bearded one or beard-y, but with the added connotation that it’s LOTS of beard -- referring to Lloyd, of course.)

D: No but he’s Christina’s brother.

… it didn’t get any easier after that. 🙂

When I was learning to type in school, this was the sentence to practice with:

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

It uses almost every letter & was formulated to help the typist type with an easy flow. Try it. Be amazed at how your hands fly across the keyboard.

I have not been able to sleep lately. I have a serious case of insomnia. Honestly. Suggestions?

Lauren…aren’t you at a reunion? How come no posts about the happenings at it? Just curious?

We were at the Sommerer family reunion, and there was barely cell phone coverage at the camp we were at on the Lake of the Ozarks. So we’ve been saving up photos and stories.

We arrived in Branson yesterday for Lauren’s family reunion, but the internet connection was down at the resort. It’s fixed now, so the posts will be more current eventish starting tomorrow.

• Deanne Said on:

Wow, talk about Family Time -- and Christina was off to her husband’s family. And then here!!!

Brad--how’s your back?

Um. I apprently need to catch up after a day of being away from a computer. So. I’ll be doing that now.

Hey! Where are my comments?

Oh. There they are.

Seriously? You couldn’t find anything up there to comment about?

• Beth Said on:

I thought about trying to come up with something clever to say for the sake of keeping my numbers up, but then I thought again and figured, who’s kidding who. We’re all just trying to keep our numbers up.

19. Mark Said on:

I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T GET UP!!!!!